Are you looking for new effective solutions for your clients? Rail freight to and from China is a perfect offer for demanding clients!
Good transport times and shortening the time to introduce transported products to the market - these are the main advantages of rail transport in the opinion of customers. They also appreciate the price-to-transport ratio. They are increasingly choosing this form of transport due to the fact that it generates less air pollution than ships.
- Direct FCL transport between Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, X'ian, Changsha, Hefei, Xiamen, Yiwu, Chongqing, Shenyang, Changchun and Malaszewicze, Warsaw, Lodz, Hamburg, Tilburg, Nuremberg, Duisburg and Ceska Trebova. We also offer connections with transhipment and further rail or road transport from Guangzhou, Chongqing, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Shanghai.
- LCL in imports between Wuhan, Xi’an, Chengdu and Malaszewicze
- LCL in exports between Lodz and Chengdu
Considering the transport time, rail transport is a particularly attractive alternative to maritime transport. The time it takes to transport between European cities (eg Lodz, Malaszewicze, Warsaw, Duisburg, Nuremberg, Tilburg) and cities from China (Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, X'ian, Changsha, Xiamen, Hefei, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Shanghai, Chongqing, Yiwu, Shenyang, Changchun) is 12 - 16 days.
An important argument, especially for companies importing / exporting expensive products, is the fact that shorter transport enables them to sell the goods earlier.
Rail transport is more attractive for many clients because:
- There is no impact of moisture, sea salt or climate zone changing which could damage the cargo.
- Rail transport to/from China is carried out with great regularity and offers connections to many stations. It allows to choose the best option depending on the client’s needs.
Initially, rail transport from / to China was more expensive than transport by sea. However, year by year these differences blur. This is due to increasing volumes of transport, which reduces the cost of the service. Moreover, the Chinese government pushes for developing the New Silk Road and subsidizes rail transport.
Price quotations on rail freight are among the most stable and predictable, which allows long-term planning of transport costs. (It usually changes once a year around the Chinese New Year). In addition, all costs are included in the price. The clients for LCL won’t be surprised by any additional fees, such as CISF in maritime transport.